Getting to Ucluelet
As most people know, getting to Ucluelet involves a ferry ride onto Vancouver Island. Vehicle and passenger ferries are available from mainland British Columbia and Washington State.
- BC Ferries – Vehicles & Passengers; Vancouver to Victoria/Nanaimo
- BlackBall M.V. Coho – Vehicles & Passengers; Port Angeles to Victoria
- Victoria Clipper – Passenger-only; Seattle to Victoria
By Bus from Vancouver/Victoria/Nanaimo
- Tofino Bus runs daily service from Vancouver, Victoria and Nanaimo
(Direct flights to Ucluelet are not available)
- Orca Airlines now runs daily flights from Vancouver and Victoria
- Tofino Air Lines – chartered flights, scenic flights and lake drop offs
Getting To Our Ucluelet Office
Paddle West Kayaking’s Ucluelet office is located at 168 Fraser Lane, Ucluelet, inside Jamie’s Whaling Station and directly next to the Ucluelet Aquarium. Jamie’s Whaling Station acts as our booking office and handles all of our reservations and enquiries.